ABORTION ABORTION PROVIDERS ABORTION AND PUBLIC POLICY ABORTION RISKS CHEMICAL ABORTION CRISIS PREGNANCY EUTHANASIA FETAL DEVELOPMENT MISCELLANEOUS POST ABORTION RIGHT TO LIFE Back to Resource Center
- 18 Week Unborn Baby Single page with photograph.
- Abortion And The Christian
- Abortion: Choose to Know the Facts
- Abortion: The Black Woman's Voice
- Balancing Rights and Choices
- Abortion: Questions and Answers (Book) Complete introduction to the issue by Dr. Jack Wilke, M.D.
- Child Abuse! Identifies Abortion as the ultimate child abuse.
- Did You Know? Caution: Graphic pictures of the results of abortion.
- Do We Really Need Abortion? More graphic pictures on a single page.
- For Men Only
- Forgotten Fathers: Men and Abortion
- Hidden Tears: Fathers and Abortion
- It Shouldn't Happen To A Dog
- Just The Facts Exceptionally attractive, four-panel brochure.
- Language Of Illusion: The Abortion Slogans
- Life Or Death Graphic; compares normal fetal development and the results of abortion; 8 1/2 by 11 inches.
- Mary's Pregnancy Quotes from the King James Bible.
- Partial Birth Abortion: Inches from infanticide by Carol Everett.
- The Bible, The Christian, and Abortion Short paperback book discussing relevant scriptures.
- The War Against The Unborn From Concerned Women for America.
- Why Didn't They Tell Me? A Mother's Story Concerning parental notification.
- Exposed: Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood: It's Not What You Think
- Planned Parenthood: The Nation's Leading Provider and Promoter of Abortion.
- Selling Teen Abortions
- What I Saw In The Abortion Industry by Carol Everett.
ABORTION AND PUBLIC POLICY
- Abortion and Public Opinion in the United States (Reprint)
- Abortion: The Hidden Holocaust
- Casualties Of War Poster style, 8 1/2 by 11 inch; graphically illustratesthe numbers of casualties of American wars and of abortion since 1973.
- Choice Addresses the "personally opposed, but..." rhetoric. Answers the question, "Can I be pro-life and pro-choice at the same time?"
- Every Person Must Answer 2 Basic Questions Philosophical.
- Genocide Then And Now Today's situation compared with Nazi Germany.
- Harry Blackmun, A Decent Fellow by Thomas Patrick Mognahan
- Never Again? Never Was! Refutes some common pro-abortion myths.
- Sing A Little Louder Abortion and the response of the churches compared to the situation during the Jewish Holocaust.
- The "Right To Enslave," The "Right To Kill." Abortion compared to American slavery.
- The U.S. Supreme Court Has Ruled It's Still Legal To Kill... Fetal development illustrated.
- What can I do about abortion?
- Breast Cancer, Risks And Choices
- Breast Cancer: The Deadly After-Effect Of Abortion
- RU-486: a human pesticide By Dr. J.C. Willke, M.D.
- RU-486: The rest of the story Published by Human Life International.
- Mifepristone: Are Women At Risk? by Dr. Joel Brind RU-486; chemical abortion.
- Abortion As Your Option
- But Nobody Said "Think"
- If Someone You Know Considers Abortion
- Know The Facts Before You Choose
- Making A Loving Decision
- One Last Chance... before I'm gone!
- You Have A Right To Know Abortion methods and risks.
- Active Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide Includes the story of Robert Powell, a paraplegic not expected to live until his first birthday, who lived on to become a vice president of the National Right To Life Committee.
- Euthanasia... When The Doctor Kills The Patient
- If Mercy Killing Becomes Legal
- Seniors Beware
- What About the "Right To Die"?
- 8 Week Old Developing Baby Features the "bubble baby" picture (with blue background) and facts of fetal development.
- Life Before Birth Milestones of fetal development.
- Life Before Birth Life Magazine reprint, lavishly illustrated.
- Life Styles Of The Young And Amazing The ultrasound technique including actual ultrasound images.
- Milestones Of Early Life Milestones of fetal development, very clearly presented.
- The Pre-Term Baby: "A Glob of Cells" or Special Patient?
- What They Never Told You About The Facts Of Life Very attractive; folds out, map-style.
- When Does Life Begin Full Color Pictures of pre-born babies; 8 1/2 by 11 inches.
- You Are Special
- You Are Special (Spanish)
- Facts Of Life Sexual issues for young adults.
- Let's Talk For Teenagers.
- Prenatal Testing by Nancy Guilfoy Valko, R.N. and T. Murphy Goodwin, M.D.
- Sexual Roulette Dangers of sex outside of marriage.
- Can I Be Forgiven For Having An Abortion?
- Do You Know Someone?
- How To Survive Your Abortion "A guide to rebuilding your life."
- Seeking Peace And Healing After Abortion
- When Someone You Know Has Had An Abortion
- When You Hurt -- But Can't Tell Anyone
RIGHT TO LIFE
- The Gospel of Life by Pope John Paul II.
- Their Lives -- A Single Issue? Intro. to the Human Life issues.
Last update: Nov. 7, 1997